Have you ever felt trapped or imprisoned by your own thoughts? You know you have so much to accomplish , yet don’t seem to take any action. Are you influenced by the environment your in? Doesn’t it irritate you when you don’t take the necessary actions; why you can’t gain control of your life -EVERYDAY?
Fortunately for me, thats one thing I promise myself, every single morning when I wake up, not to put up with, anymore. I want control of my mental and physical freedom everyday. Procrastination aka “drifting” is not something I will let hold me back from my life. I understand that if we CHOOSE not to take action, and form the nessesary habits, that lead us to a life we can control , then we have no other choice but to let the environment, the procrastination, the regret, the anger, make decisions for us.
I came across 7 Principles that awaken “self-discipline”, allowing you to take comfort in your strength.
Before I share , find the true meaning in these quotes :
” The only dependable power available to any human being is power to their own thoughts, which is the only power they control and rely upon.” –Napoleon Hill
” Action seems to follow feeling, but really action and feeling go together by regulating the action, which is under the more direct control of will, we can indirectly regulate the feeling,which is not…” — William James
7 Principle That Awaken “Self Discipline”-Take Comfort In Your Strength :
- Definiteness Of Purpose – Why are you living? What is your mission in life ? We have to know why we do the things we do and why we want the things we want.
- Mastery over self– Create habits that allow you to do the things you want and need to do. Procrastination vs Self Decision
- Learning from adversity – Adversity doesn’t mean stop ! Adversity means difficulty . Failure is a persons inability to reach their goals in life whatever they may be. —-We have a choice.
- Controlling environmental influence– who are we surrounding ourselves with ? What environments are we hanging out in ? Are they bringing us down or lifting us up? Are we choosing to stay or move, and if we are choosing to stay , are we choosing to be positive about it.
- Time – what are we spending our time doing? Do we have time for positive thinking?
- Harmony – Just being consistent with our state of mind , our actions , our attitude. Chasing peace!
- Caution– The only importace I feel about caution , is making sure we analyze our thoughts. There is a difference between procrastination and actually having a definite purpose you are thinking about, consistently. There’s a difference between working and working towards a purpose. Theres a difference between living comfortably and living in frustration.
WE ARE THE DIFFERENCE IN OURSELVES-DECIDE.